Life Begins with Magic Word A For Apple

I was working on my Laptop and my friend entered in my room and surprised by watching Desktop screen which contains Steve Jobs wallpaper (founder of Apple),Suddenly he said what a imagine logo Steve selects for his Company.Because I am working so I didn't consider on him and OK.After sometime latter he went out.And after sometime latter I also moved out from my room, on the way suddenly I remembered his talk about Steve Job's logo and my mind remembered those days when I was a child and my Aunt teaches me A for Apple fundamental of Education, and I was thinking that that step taken by my Aunt A For Apple if she didn't take that step then there is no difference between me and dogs of my street.Once Aristotle had said "Man is by nature a social animal" and A For Apple is that magic word that makes us differ from animal and makes us social animal.My life begins with the magic word A For Apple because A man does not born after his born actually he was after learning word A for Apple.One thing is common between beginning  of science and beginning of humans life.Both were started with word magic word Apple.Science was begun with discovery of gravitational force and Newton got concept of Gravitational force again from word  Apple.
 Similarly Revolution in Computer technology came after Steve Jobs founder of Apple and this magic word came inside us.These three things that has become part of our life these all got their existence after magic word Apple.Human born but got his existence after learning that makes him different from animal and his learning is started from Magic word A for Apple,Similarly science and technology were also born after born of Human because as Human born he born with a lot of Desires and during fulfilling these desires he faces with a lot of problems  and in this way concept of science and technology came but they came in their existence after word Apple i.e Science came in their existence after Gravitational force due to which a lot mysterious problem was solved and as we discussed previously that concept of Gravitational was came from falling an Apple from tree. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure Database Connectivity in node.js with mysql

Export data from mysql db to csv file using java

API (Application Programming Interface)